Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Weekly Menu

I don't know about ya'll but with temps in the 100s I am not really wanting to heat
my house up to cook, so this week is all about grilling!

Monday: Eating dinner at sister-in-laws
Tuesday: Enchiladas (requested by my brother who is coming to dinner)
Wednesday: All Meat Pizza on the Grill
Thursday: Steaks on the Grill and corn on the cob
Friday: Movie Night-So take out or something at the movies
Saturday: 4th of July which means some good grilling and homemade ice cream at my parents!

It is tradition in my family that we make homemade ice cream on the 4th of July and everyone has to make a different kind. I found THIS great recipe and will be making it Saturday! Although I haven't tried it yet, I though that I would post it in case you wanted to make it too!
Everyone have a great week and a great 4th of July holiday!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The ice cream you made was delicious by the way!