Monday, July 13, 2009

Weekly Menu

I am 30 weeks into my pregnancy and found out last week that I have Gestational Diabeties, so my diet has had to change. I have to watch my carb and sugar intake and eat healthier and hopefully when the baby comes, it will go away!

I also found that Kraftfoods.com has a diabetic website with information and recipes, it is http://www.kraftfoods.com/kf/HealthyLiving/HealthyLivingLandingPage.aspx so check that out!

So here is my weekly menu:

Monday-Pork Chops and Vegetables
Tuesday-Whole Wheat Spaghetti and Salad
Wednesday-Beef Stir Fry (From Kraftfoods)
Thursday-Chicken and Salsa Skillet (From Kraftfoods)
Friday-Going Camping so we're eating HoBo Dinners

1 comment:

Snell Family said...

Mmmm...all of that sounds good. Maybe I should come to your house for dinner.