Saturday, October 23, 2010

Cheddar Bay Biscuits

I love cheese and I love bread so to combine the two is heaven to me! These biscuits are so simple and came together in minutes! I though that the garlic butter you put on top would make them too garlicy but it was just the perfect hint of garlic!

2 cups Bisquick mix
2/3 cup milk
1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
1/4 cup butter or margarine melted
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder

Heat oven to 400 degrees. In a medium bowl, mix Bisquick, milk, and cheese until soft dough forms. Beat vigorously for about 30 seconds. Drop dough by spoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet. Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Mix melted butter and garlic powder in a small bowl. Brush over warm biscuits before removing from the cookie sheet. Serve warm.

**I used a large ice cream scoop to form the biscuits and got 14 biscuits!

1 comment:

Snell Family said...

I love these biscuits! They taste the same as the ones at Red Lobster which I think I can eat a whole basket of. I also need to try making Carbonara and get over my fear about the egg in it.