Friday, March 5, 2010

Picture Ledge

I'm sorry if you read this on my family blog but I'm posting it here as well!

I have been on a decorating kick lately! It has taken me some time, but I have been working on a few projects and they are finally (almost) finished and I am ready to share them!

The first project is a picture ledge. I saw the idea on THIS blog and wanted to re create it in my home. I went to Ikea and purchased a PICTURE LEDGE and some frame less picture frames from HERE, blew up some pictures in black and white from Costco, added some bamboo from Ikea (bamboo was $2.99 and the pot was $.29!) and done!



I love the look of the frame less picture frames, I think it's classy with the black and white pictures. I originally purchased the frames from Ikea, but the sizes were really weird and my pictures would not fit correctly in them.

I plan on changing the pictures every few months!

No comments: