Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Daring Pizza!


This months Daring Bakers was hosted by Rosa of Rosa Yummy Yums and she chose to have us make pizza like the pros. That meant tossing the pizza by hand! I made the dough but just couldn't get the courage to toss it, so I rolled it instead. I know, I'm a chicken! The hubby and I love a place in Utah called The Pie Pizzeria and our favorite pizza from there is Chicken Ranch so I re-created that pizza for us. The dough was super easy to make and freezes really well for later use! And the pizza was excellent and came together really quick!


Chicken Ranch Pizza
By Amber

Dough Recipe
2 grilled chicken breasts cut into bite-sized pieces (nothing special, just cooked it on the grill)
5 pieces of bacon, crumbled
1 garlic clove, minced (use more if you like)
1 cup ranch
1 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
2 Tablespoons parsley (fresh or dried)

Roll or toss the dough, cover with ranch dressing and add toppings. Bake for about 15 minutes or until dough is slightly browned and chicken is warm.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

looks great! i didn't toss my dough either! :)