Sunday, April 11, 2010

Giada's Pasta

Giada is my favorite chef on Food Network! I love almost everything she makes and would love to be as hot as she is! And in case you haven't heard, Giada has a new line of food and cookware at Target.
I wanted to try her pasta and sauce and expected it to be expensive but it wasn't! Her pasta and sauces are under $3 each which makes for a cheap meal. My husband is really picky about pasta sauce and hates jarred sauces, but loved Giadas. We tried her tomato basil sauce and it had actual basil in it and amazing flavor! So if you have been wanting to try it, do it! You won't regret it!



Pasta With Sausage

1 Box of Giada's Farfalle Pasta
1 Jar of Giada's Tomato Basil Sauce
1 lb. ground sausage

Cook the pasta according to package directions. While pasta is cooking, cook the ground sausage. Combine the pasta, sausage and sauce. Cook until sauce is heated through. Top with shredded mozzarella cheese if desired!




1 comment:

mallorymallorah said...

I've seen the commercials and been super curious about her products at Target. Glad you got out there and tried it first! I'm sure I'll be testing it out myself (once I can eat a little more normal :)