Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Thanksgiving is almost here! I have been watching A LOT of Food Network and am so pumped up for Thanksgiving. I am excited about the smells, cooking, leftovers and spending time with family! I've hosted Thanksgiving at my house the past 2 years and will be doing it again this year. I've kind of played it safe in the past but this year I'm stepping it up a notch. The pies will be from scratch, the turkey will be more flavorful (hopefully) and no Stove Top will be on my table. So here are the recipes that I've chosen to use. Maybe they will come in handy for you!

Green Beans (I'm going to add bacon to these)

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Everyone!

2 comments:

mallorymallorah said...

I'm so addicted to Food Network it's not even funny! I only WISH I was hosting Thanksgiving this year so I could use all the handy tips and tricks I've learned. Glad to know I'm not the only one that gets sucked in!

Entertaining Economics said...

awesome blog!!

check out mine:
www.windowsillseat.blogspot.com
i have a recipe for the bombay sandwich!!
follow me :)